- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Flogging Molly - Float
- Write a Review
- #K63111 000000000 K63111000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/04/2008;Notes:FLOAT delivers another iteration of the band's sonic evolution. More mature yet retaining the immediacy that marks all ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/04/2008;Notes:FLOAT delivers another iteration of the band's sonic evolution. More mature yet retaining the immediacy that marks all their work, FLOAT may find the widest audience acceptance of any Flogging Molly album. Hard-charging tunes give way to more sober ruminations. The overall effect is a symphonic layering of sound that possesses a unique rhythmic flow from boisterous to bereaved and back again.;Track List:1. Requiem for a Dying Song;2. (No More) Paddy's Lament;3. Float;4. You Won't Make a Fool Out of Me;5. The Lightning Storm;6. Punch Drunk Grinning Soul;7. Us of Lesser Gods;8. Between a Man and a Woman;9. From the Back of a Broken Dream;10. Man with No Country;11. The Story So Far
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.