- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frank Sinatra - Sinatra & Swingin Brass
- Write a Review
- #K67222 000000000 K67222000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. A collection of brash, bold up-tempo numbers that followed the all-ballads effort SINATRA AND STRI...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. A collection of brash, bold up-tempo numbers that followed the all-ballads effort SINATRA AND STRINGS. Working with Neal Hefti, Sinatra turned in a robust, energetic performance. For SINATRA AND SWINGIN' BRASS, the singer re-recorded a number of songs he had previously recorded for Capitol: 'They Can't Take That Away from Me' and 'I Get a Kick Out of You' had been recorded eight years earlier, 'You Brought a New Kind of Love to Me' had been recorded six years prior, and 'At Long Last Love' had been recorded five years earlier.;Track List:1. Goody Goody (Side 1);2. They Can't Take That Away from Me (Side 1);3. At Long Last Love (Side 1);4. I'm Beginning to See the Light (Side 1);5. Don'cha Go 'Way Mad (Side 1);6. I Get a Kick Out of You (Side 1);7. Tangerine (Side 2);8. Love Is Just Around the Corner (Side 2);9. Ain't She Sweet (Side 2);10. Serenade in Blue (Side 2);11. I Love You (Side 2);12. Pick Yourself Up (Side 2)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.