- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G.B.H. - Leather Bristles Studs & Acne
- Write a Review
- #K54763 000000000 K54763000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2014;Notes:- Special limited edition white vinyl reissue of the monumental 1981 debut album by legendary English punkers, G.B.H.! ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2014;Notes:- Special limited edition white vinyl reissue of the monumental 1981 debut album by legendary English punkers, G.B.H.! - This year the band celebrates their 35th anniversary and embarking on a massive North American tour where they will be playing this album in it's entirety!;Track List:1. Race Against Time;2. Knife Edge;3. Lycanthropy;4. Necrophilia;5. State Executioner;6. Dead on Arrival;7. Generals;8. Freak;9. Alcohol
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.