- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson Browne & David Lindley - Live at the Main Point 15th August 1973
- Write a Review
- #K73663 000000000 K73663000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Jackson Browne & David Lindley - When Jackson Browne released his debut self-titled album in January of 1972, his acute...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Jackson Browne & David Lindley - When Jackson Browne released his debut self-titled album in January of 1972, his acutely profound and disarming sincerity won him immediate critical acclaim. The 23-year-old singer/songwriter followed the album with his first promotional tour, stopping on August 15, 1973, at Philadelphia's Main Point. This appearance, alongside David Lindley, was his second headline performance at the coffee house his first appearance there was in November 1971, opening for Bonnie Raitt, with subsequent shows alongside Chris Smither and Mike d'Abo in 1972. Echoes is delighted to present the entire WBCN-FM radio broadcast of this exquisite 1973 performance from two of America's finest songwriters and instrumentalists. Digitally remastered with detailed liner notes and photos. On 180 gram vinyl.;Track List:1. A1. Take It Easy;2. A2. Jesus in 3/4 Time;3. A3. Jamaica Say You Will;4. A4. Rock Me on the Water;5. B1. Song for Adam;6. B2. These Days;7. B3. Ballad of Ira Hayes #1 (Colors of the Sun);8. C1. Reel of the Hanged Man (Fiddle Tune);9. C2. Ballad of Ira Hayes #2 (Colors of the Sun);10. D1. Redneck Friend;11. D2. Sweet Little Sixteen;12. D3. Runaway;13. D4. My Opening Farewell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.