- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jazz Themes from the Wild One (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K86032 000000000 K86032000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Jazz Themes From THE Wild ONE Stevens Leith ALL STARS The music on this CD contains the celebrated jazz scores Leith St...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Jazz Themes From THE Wild ONE Stevens Leith ALL STARS The music on this CD contains the celebrated jazz scores Leith Stevens wrote for "The Wild One" in 1953 and "Private Hell 36" in 1954. The idea behind putting both scores together on one disc is to offer all this exciting music originally issued on three different records. Stevens' use of progressive jazz created an innovation in film-music history and Stevens was very particular about choosing the right jazz musicians to work on his scores. For these movies he used the interpretative skill of the oustanding young trumpeter and conductor Shorty Rogers. Shorty's collaboration with Steven in scoring films produced some of the most exciting background music of the time. Four of the jukebox tunes from "The Wild One" were first recorded by Shorty's own 19-piece band and issued on a 7-inch single by RCA Victor, still with the original title "Hot Blood". These large orchestra tracks were the first recordings of it's genre appearing in a movie, and the beginning of a jazz tendency in dramatic films.;Track List:1. The Wild One;2. Lonely Way;3. Black Rebels' Ride;4. Prelude to a Rumble;5. Beetle;6. Blues for Brando;7. Hotshoe;8. Drag for Beers;9. Windswept;10. Scramble;11. Bewildered;12. Chino
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.