- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
J.J. Johnson - Jai & Kai
- Write a Review
- #K79170 000000000 K79170000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this classic album from the Savoy label. Savoy Records specialized in Jazz, Black Gospel, Soul, R&...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this classic album from the Savoy label. Savoy Records specialized in Jazz, Black Gospel, Soul, R&B, and Blues music. They played an important part in popularizing the Jazz subgenre of bebop beginning in the mid-1940's. Jai & Kai, originally released in 1954, is a release by trombonists and Jazz luminaries J.J. Johnson and Kai Winding surrounded by a stellar cast including Wally Cirillo, piano Charles Mingus, Bass Billy Bauer, guitar and Kenny Clarke, drums. Features 10 tracks including 'Bernie's Tunes', 'What Is This Thing Called Love?', 'The Boy Next Door', 'Blues For Trombone', 'Blues In Twos' and more.;Track List:1. Bernie's Tune;2. Lament;3. Blues for Trombone;4. The Major;5. Yesterday's;6. Co-Op;7. Reflections;8. Blues in Two's;9. What Is This Thing Called Love?;10. The Boy Next Door
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.