- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come
- Write a Review
- #K49142 000000000 K49142000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:200gm vinyl LP pressing. A beautiful addition to the Davis canon. Recorded over the course of three days in April 1961,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:200gm vinyl LP pressing. A beautiful addition to the Davis canon. Recorded over the course of three days in April 1961, Someday My Prince Will Come showcases Miles' second great rhythm section, here at the absolute peak of their telepathic interplay. Wynton Kelly, Paul Chambers and Jimmy Cobb were as tight a unit as any ever formed, grooving so successfully that they went on to leave Miles and form the Wynton Kelly trio. Someday My Prince Will Come also includes some positively blistering solos from guest John Coltrane in his final recording with Miles. And Hank Mobley offers up some beautiful bluesy solos.;Special Attributes:200 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.