- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Riot - Rock City
- Write a Review
- #K66456 000000000 K66456000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Released in November 1977, Rock City was the first studio album by New York City based seminal hea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Released in November 1977, Rock City was the first studio album by New York City based seminal heavy metal band Riot. Rock City is the only Riot album to feature original bassist Phil Feit who went on to join acts such as Billy Idol, Joan Jett & The Blackhearts, and Adam Bomb, where he briefly crossed paths with another Riot alumni, drummer Sandy Slavin. Riot was founded in New York City in 1975 by guitarist Mark Reale. Riot's sound initially started out as straightforward heavy metal, but since 1988,their musical direction has been more along the lines of power metal.;Track List:1. Desperation;2. Warrior;3. Rock City;4. Overdrive;5. Angel;6. Tokyo Rose;7. Heart of Fire;8. Gypsy Queen;9. This Is What I Get
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.