- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roy Haynes - Out of the Afternoon
- Write a Review
- #K68392 000000000 K68392000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/20/2010;Notes:(2-LP set)(45-RPM) a 1962 set from the Roy Haynes Quartet - which, at the time, consisted of Haynes, Henry Grimes on ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/20/2010;Notes:(2-LP set)(45-RPM) a 1962 set from the Roy Haynes Quartet - which, at the time, consisted of Haynes, Henry Grimes on bass, Tommy Flanagan on piano and Roland Kirk on saxes, manzello, stritch and flutes. The album is a delightful mix of technique in arrangement and performance, with all of the musicians delivering terrific work - Haynes' drumming is absolutely wonderful here, lightly dancing around the other instruments. Flanagan's piano playing is equally light and delicate, and Grimes' bass work is outstanding. There's not much that can be said about Kirk's sax and flute work that hasn't already been said a hundred times.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.