- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Svvamp - Svvamp
- Write a Review
- #K64435 000000000 K64435000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Swedish trio Svvamp is the real deal. Svvamp was created by three friends - Adam Johansson, Henrik Bjorklund and Erik S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Swedish trio Svvamp is the real deal. Svvamp was created by three friends - Adam Johansson, Henrik Bjorklund and Erik Stahlgren - drawn together for the sake of jamming and a love of rock, folk and blues. Their resulting heavy psych sound is immediately gripping in it's homespun feel and hints of Cream, Eric Bell-era Thin Lizzy, CCR and Crazy Horse.;Track List:1. Serpent in the Sky;2. Fresh Cream;3. Burning Down;4. Free at Last;5. Time;6. Set My Foot and Leave;7. Big Rest;8. Golden Crown;9. Blue in the Face;10. Oh Girl;11. Down By the River
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.