- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Theory of a Deadman - Scars & Souvenirs
- Write a Review
- #K65319 000000000 K65319000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Scars & Souvenirs is the third album by Canadian rock band Theory of a Deadman, and was originally released on April 1,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Scars & Souvenirs is the third album by Canadian rock band Theory of a Deadman, and was originally released on April 1, 2008. It has so far been the band's most successful album to date and has spawned many hit singles. A special edition CD/DVD of the album was released on October 20, 2009. The title of the album comes from a line in the song "By the Way". The title refers to the "scars and souvenirs, " or the ups and downs of one's lifetime, as a large majority of the songs on the album deal with things like relationships and obstacles that one might encounter during his or her life.;Track List:1. So Happy (featuring Brent Smith) Tyler Connolly 4:11;2. By the Way (featuring Chris Daughtry) Connolly Chris Daughtry 3:35;3. Got It Made Connolly 3:14;4. Not Meant to Be Connolly Kara DioGuardi 3:33;5. Crutch Connolly Christine Danielle Connolly 3:16;6. All or Nothing Connolly 3:30;7. Heaven (Little by Little) Connolly C.D. 4:19;8. Bad Girlfriend Connolly C.D. 3:25;9. Hate My Life Connolly C.D. 3:10;10. Little Smirk Connolly C.D. 3:31;11. End of the Summer Connolly 3:30;12. Wait for Me Connolly 4:03;13. Sacrifice Connolly 2:54
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.