- H86892 000000000 H86892000000000
Berklee Press Improvisation For Classical Musicians - Berklee Press Book/CD
- Write a Review
Learn the creative mindset and technical tools necessary for improvisation. These concepts and exercises will help you to discover a deeper source of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Have no fear, you too can improvise.
Learn the creative mindset and technical tools necessary for improvisation. These concepts and exercises will help you to discover a deeper source of music making, a greater quality of authenticity, and a discernable change in sound, phrasing and commitment to your performances of written music. You will learn to play by ear, apply musical theory to your instrument, and engage creatively with the elements of music, giving you a long menu of musical options. The accompanying recording includes demonstration and play-along tracks.
- Tools to connect melodic imagination to your instrument, with an enhanced sense of physicality
- How to use scales, chords, modes, progressions, and other structures in your improvisation
- A broad rhythm vocabulary
- Improvisation techniques for standard progressions, such as blues and II V's
- to create richer lines by using approach notes, neighbor tones, and embellishments into an improvised melodic line
Order today and come over to the dark side!