- H72986 000000000 H72986000000000
Course Technology PTR Laptop DJ Handbook Setups and Techniques of the Modern Performer Book
- Write a Review
DJs today are presented with a wealth of tools that allow them to perform and experiment in ways that were unimaginable 15 years ago...at a much lowe...Read More
DJs today are presented with a wealth of tools that allow them to perform and experiment in ways that were unimaginable 15 years ago...at a much lower cost. The number of options can be exciting but also confusing and overwhelming. The Laptop DJ Handbook Setups and Techniques of the Modern Performer Book presents the ever-evolving DJ world with a fresh approach to redefining what it means to be a DJ in the digital world. Powerful computing combined with innovative design has provided the modern DJ with numerous options for creative expression. You'll learn to harness all the hardware, software, and musical options available through helpful explanations, tutorials, and examples.
2. Evolution of DJing.
4. Finding & Organizing Your Music.
7. MIDI, MIDI, & More MIDI.
8. The Software.
9. Advanced Performance Setups.
10. Recording Your Performances.
11. Artist Portfolio.
About the author
Jason Emsley is a California-bred, London-based DJ/producer whose pursuit of electronic music found him a home several years ago on the seminal Cologne, Germany-based techno label, Platzhirsch Schallplatten, and upon the influential Kompakt booking roster. After three years of working from the Los Angeles-based Native Instruments office, he and his wife packed up and sailed off to explore further opportunities in Europe. Jason continues to work in a freelance capacity for Native Instruments as their UK-based DJ product specialist. He recently designed and opened a recording studio in East London called Format Project, where he continues to host product trainings, collaborate with like-minded artists, design sound, and produce his own blend of electronic music.
Provides the "missing manual" for some of the music industry's most popular software applications.
- Provides the "missing manual" for some of the music industry's most popular software applications.
- Author is an employee of a software manufacturer as well as an active member of the global DJ community.
- Provides a knowledge edge for users within the incredibly competitive DJ industry.
Laptop DJ Handbook Setups and Techniques of the Modern Performer Book
- The Laptop DJ Handbook: Setups and Techniques of the Modern Performer, 1st Edition
- Jason Emsley
- ISBN-10: 1435456645 ISBN-13: 9781435456648
- 400 Pages PB
- ©2011 Published