- Musician's Friend Best Selection, Price & Service. Guaranteed.
Need Help? Ask our Experts or call 800-449-9128Asistencia en Español 866-226-2919
Need Help? Ask our Experts or call 800-449-9128
Developed as the foundation course of the official Avid Pro Tools Certification program.
Pro Tools 101 Official Courseware takes a comprehensive approach to learning the fundamentals of Pro Tools systems. Now updated for Pro Tools 9 software, this new edition from the definitive authority on Pro Tools covers everything you need to know to complete a Pro Tools project. Learn to build sessions that include multitrack recordings of live instruments, MIDI sequences, software synthesizers, and virtual instruments.
Through hands-on tutorials, develop essential techniques for recording, editing, and mixing. The included DVD-ROM offers tutorial files and videos, additional documentation, and Pro Tools sessions to accompany the projects in the text.
Developed as the foundation course of the official Avid Pro Tools Certification program, the guide can be used to learn on your own or to pursue formal Pro Tools certification through a an Avid Authorized Training Partner. Join the ranks of audio professionals around the world as you unleash the creative power of your Pro Tools system.
Part I: BACKGROUND INFORMATION.
1. Getting to Know Pro Tools.
2. Getting Inside Pro Tools.
Part II: WORKING WITH SESSIONS.
3. Creating Your First Session.
4. Making Your First Audio Recording.
5. Importing Media into Your Session.
6. Making Your First MIDI Recording.
7. Selecting and Navigating.
8. Basic Editing Techniques.
9. Basic Mixing Techniques.
10. Finishing Your Work.
Part III: HANDS-ON PROJECTS.
11. Prelude. Project Introduction and Setup.
12. Project 1. Music Hands-On Project.
13. Project 2. Post Hands-On Project.
14. Part IV: Course Completion.
15. Overview. Information for Course Completion.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.