More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- H73000 000000000 H73000000000000
Course Technology PTR Reason 5 Power! The Comprehensive Guide Book
- Write a Review
This comprehensive guide shows you how to get the most out of this popular music production program, while providing insights and tips that not only ...Read More
Get ready to put the power of Reason 5 to work!
This comprehensive guide shows you how to get the most out of this popular music production program, while providing insights and tips that not only teach you the program but will help you make better music. You'll start with a brief introduction to the basics of computer music and putting together your studio and then quickly move on to the business of creating a song. You'll explore all the various tools and synths that Reason offers, including the Sequencer, reMix, Kong, Dr. Octo Rex, Redrum, Subtractor, Malstrom, Thor, NN-19 and NN-XT, the Matrix, RPG-8, the Combinator, the MClass mastering suite, and much, much more. By the time you're finished, you'll be ready to synchronize Reason with other music-making programs, use automation, and mix and publish your creations to CD or to the Web.
1. Introduction to Reason 4.0.
2. Installing and Configuring Reason.
3. Getting Started with Reason 4.0.
4. Creating Your First Reason Song.
5. The Reason Sequencer--Close Up.
6. The Reason Mixer (reMix).
7. Redrum--Close Up.
8. Dr.rex--Close Up.
9. Subtractor--Close Up.
10. The Malstrom--Close Up.
11. Thor--Close Up.
12. NN-19--Close Up.
13. NN-XT--Close Up.
14. The Matrix--Close Up.
15. The RPG-8--Close Up.
16. Effects--Close Up.
17. The MClass Mastering Suite--Close Up.
18. The Combinator--Close Up.
22. Mixing and Publishing Your Reason Songs.
APPENDIX A: The ReBirth of Cool.
APPENDIX B: ReCycle! 2.1.
APPENDIX C: ReFills.
About the author
Michael Prager has been involved with music technology since 1994 and has worked for Guitar Center Management, Cakewalk, Steinberg, Disney Interactive, Spectrasonics, Q Up Arts, Sony Classical, the Columbia College Hollywood, and Keyboard Magazine. Michael has worked on various ArtistPro instructional DVDs and is the author of several books and CD-ROMs from Course Technology PTR, including previous iterations of Reason Power!, Reason CSi Starter, Reason CSi Master, Mac Home Recording Power!, and Sampling and Soft Synth Power!.
- Ensures smoother composing and recording sessions by walking you through step-by-step examples and exercises.
- Facilitates quick access to need-to-know information through a detailed table of contents and a well-structured, highly organized index.
Reason 5 Power! The Comprehensive Guide Book
- Reason 5 Power!: The Comprehensive Guide, 1st Edition
- Michael Prager
- ISBN-10: 1435458613 ISBN-13: 9781435458611
- 592 Pages PB
- ©2011 Published
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.