More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- #J18368 000002000 J18368000002000
Emedia eMedia Interactive Rock Guitar - Digital Download
- Write a Review
eMedia Interactive Rock Guitar makes learning guitar easy with over 100 audio- and video-enhanced interactive rock guitar lessons. You can start from...Read More
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
Everything you need to play rock guitar.
eMedia Interactive Rock Guitar makes learning guitar easy with over 100 audio- and video-enhanced interactive rock guitar lessons. You can start from ground zero, and its revolutionary teaching style will have you playing songs, chords and riffs within minutes. Soon you'll be playing modern rock, classic rock, punk, grunge and metal. Learn from killer rock songs including "Paranoid" by Black Sabbath and "You Really Got Me" as done by Van Halen.
Instructor Charles McCrone, a graduate of the cutting-edge Guitar Institute of Technology with over 25 years of playing and teaching experience, takes you through all the techniques needed to play rock, punk and metal. These include movable power chords, barre chords, effects pedals, yanks, hammer-ons, pull-offs, palm muting, distorted riffs, the blues scale, using feedback, the whammy bar and more. All these techniques are applied to playing hit songs, with an animated fretboard guiding you through fingerings as the music plays.
Playing exercises and riffs is more fun than ever with over 40 jam tracks. There are "Slow" and "Fast" versions, as well as "Full" and "Rhythm Only" versions. Even long after you've finished the coursework, you can come back and enjoy practicing your guitar technique with the jam tracks.
Instant Feedback shows you when you play the correct notes on your guitar as you progress through an exercise or melodic riff. With a microphone connected to your computer and a guitar in your hands, play the notes on any screen featuring the ear icon in the upper right corner and the computer will highlight the notes for you in green. As you reach your goal of getting all notes to change color as you play them correctly, youll discover that reading tablature is easier than you ever thought possible!
Hit songs include:
- "Paranoid" by Black Sabbath
- 'You Really Got Me" as done by Van Halen
- "Lake of Fire" by Nirvana
- "Tired of Waiting for You" as done by Green Day
- "All Day and All of the Night" by the Kinks
- "Don't Fear the Reaper" by Blue –yster Cult
- "Tomorrow" by Silverchair
- "All Right Now" by Free
- and many more!
Also includes songs in the style of Blink 182, Rage Against the Machine, AC/DC and many more!
Tune your guitar quickly and easily. Play into your computer microphone and tune up interactively. Reference tuning notes are also included.
Includes fingering charts and recorded sound playback for over 250 chords. Helps you learn songs with new chords.
Displays fingering positions as the music plays. Also shows fingering for any chord or note you double-click. Features right-handed, left-handed and mirror views.
Set your own tempo and keep a steady beat with audio and/or visual feedback.
Save your recordings and play them back to share with friends or compare to the instructors version.
- Enjoy hours of live recorded multi-track audio
- Watch the techniques demonstrated in over 50 full-motion videos
- Interactive feedback on exercises, melodies and riffs you play
- Spoken tips and advice from the instructor are just a click away
- Song looping lets you highlight and repeat any section of music you wish to practice
- Slow the music down with variable-speed MIDI tracks
- Music tracking highlights notes or chords as they are played
- Includes over 40 Jam Tracks for you to play along with and practice
- Minimum system requirements:
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/8
- 256MB RAM
Avoid the wait. Download today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- audio-video helps alot
- Covered pedals and gear too
- Different rock styles
- Fast way to learn rock guitar basics
- good deal
- it listened to me play and showed mistakes
- learned songs and licks
- Really liked you could slow-down / loop songs
- shows notes on fingerboard in can't read well
- the drummer in my band needs something like this
- the guy had a weird beard
- wish it had more songs
- Going from acoustic to electric
- Learning electric guitar stuff like pedals, etc
- Learning rock guitar
- Learning to read tabs
Comments about eMedia Interactive Rock Guitar - Digital Download:
I knew a little acoustic but started a band with friends and am learning electric. This helped me a lot.
- Was this a gift?: