- Product 950138
Emedia Guitar Method v4.0
- Write a Review
Guitar Method v.3 was declared "one of the Top 50 most educational CD-ROMs of the year by Newsweek" when it was released. Now there's a new version o...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Improved with easier-to-read interface and enhanced audio and video.
Guitar Method v.3 was declared "one of the Top 50 most educational CD-ROMs of the year by Newsweek" when it was released. Now there's a new version of this best-selling software, which means more of the same high-quality instruction as in previous versions, and plenty of hit songs to learn.
With more than 160 comprehensive guitar lessons from instructor Kevin Garry, Ph.D., you'll learn everything from the basics to chord strumming, playing melodies to fingerpicking. A modern rock chapter includes various strumming styles, movable power chords, and power chord riffs. The Guitar Method CD-ROM includes 50 large-format videos with split-screens and close-ups of both hands for making it easier to grasp new concepts.
What makes it fun is that you not only learn how to play a guitar, but how to play more than 70 songs, including famous hits from artists such as Bob Dylan, the Grateful Dead, and Steve Miller. Most of the songs are recorded live with multi-track full band accompaniment so you'll feel like you're a part of the band. To help you master each note, an animated fretboard guides you through the fingerings, while MIDI tracks allow you to slow down and loop parts of the music for the parts you're having a hard time getting down right. The Guitar Method version 4 also includes larger, easy-to-read screens, enhanced audio and video, and custom animated fretboard skins.
- 165 comprehensive lessons with options for either tablature or music notation
- Over 50 videos including split-screens and close-ups of both hands
- Support for left-handed animated fretboard with custom skins
- Includes automatic tuner, metronome, and 250-chord dictionary
- Guitar Method also features many hit songs to learn from, including:
- Knockin' on Heaven's Door (acoustic, Bob Dylan, and rock, Guns N' Roses)
- Little Red Rooster (The Rolling Stones)
- Rock N' Me (Steve Miller Band)
- Downtown Train (Rod Stewart)
- Uncle John's Band (the Grateful Dead
- Scarborough Fair (Simon & Garfunkel)
- Ode to Joy (Ludwig van Beethoven)
- House of the Rising Sun (the Animals)
- La Bamba (Ritchie Valens, Los Lobos)
- Midnight Special (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
- Windows: Windows 98/NT/2000/Me/XP/Vista
- CD-ROM drive, sound card, 256+ color display
- 16 MB of free RAM, 40 MB of free disk space
- Macintosh: Power PC (or faster), Intel OK
- Mac OS X 10.1+
- CD-ROM drive, 256+ color display
- 16 MB of free RAM, 83MB of free disk space