- Musician's Friend Best Selection, Price & Service. Guaranteed.
Need Help? Call our Gear Heads at 800-449-9128Private Reserve Guitars 866-926-1923
Need Help? Call our Gear Heads at 800-449-9128
The latest version of this must-have resource for aspiring and accomplished songwriters.
It's an exciting time to be a songwriter, especially if you have an entrepreneurial spirit. Whether you're a perfoming or nonperforming songwriter, chances are that your primary goals are perfecting your craft and maximizing your work's visibility. For 36 years, Songwriter's Market has provided the most complete and up-to-date information songwriters need to place their songs with the music publishers, record companies, record producers, managers, booking agents, music firms and more. This comprehensive guide provides you with all the tools you need to launch, manage, and advance your songwriting career.
In the 2013 edition, you'll also gain access to:
• Newly updated information about submitting your songs over the internet, and registering your copyright online
• Hundreds of songwriting placement opportunities
• Power-packed articles on taking charge of your career – including how to navigate the constantly evolving world of social media and discover alternative routes to songwriting success
• Listings for songwriting organizations, conferences, workshops, retreats, colonies, contests, and venues (a helpful tool for indie artists booking their own tours)
Knowledge is power and power is money. This book will hopefully give you both. Order now.