More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- 583875 000000000 583875000000000
Hal Leonard Essential Elements for Jazz Ensemble - Trombone (Book with EEi)
- Write a Review
Essential Elements for Jazz Ensemble is a comprehensive method for jazz style and improvisation written by renowned jazz musician and educator Mike S...Read More
A comprehensive method for jazz style and improvisation for semi-experienced trombone players.
Essential Elements for Jazz Ensemble is a comprehensive method for jazz style and improvisation written by renowned jazz musician and educator Mike Steinel from the University of North Texas. This series provides a great starting point for young musicians to learn the style and nuances of jazz music as well as an introduction to improvisation and more advanced concepts.
- Each Book Includes My EE Library
- Every exercise and arrangement recorded by professionals
- Repeated exercises feature rhythm section only
- The basics of jazz style
- How jazz and "traditional" music are different
- Swing style introduced gradually using scat syllables
- Includes Swing Era, Bebop and Latin/Rock
- Quick start the rhythm section
- Includes additional specialized material for piano, guitar, bass and drums
- Rhythm players can either play along with the full band or study individually
- Jazz history and people
- Basic stylistic periods
- Composers and performers
- 7 full band arrangements
- Carefully paced performance pieces
- Sample improvised solos included
- Improvisation made easy
- Starts with 2-measure phrases
- Teaches how to "jazz up" a melody
- Matches correct scales with chords
You may be the next John Allred or Tommy Dorsey! Order this book/CD combo and take your musicianship to new heights!
Essential Elements for Jazz Ensemble - Trombone (Book with EEi)
- Width: 9.0"