- 583875 000000000 583875000000000
Hal Leonard Essential Elements for Jazz Ensemble - Trombone (Book with EEi)
- Write a Review
Essential Elements for Jazz Ensemble is a comprehensive method for jazz style and improvisation written by renowned jazz musician and educator Mike S...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 104 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
A comprehensive method for jazz style and improvisation for semi-experienced trombone players.
Essential Elements for Jazz Ensemble is a comprehensive method for jazz style and improvisation written by renowned jazz musician and educator Mike Steinel from the University of North Texas. This series provides a great starting point for young musicians to learn the style and nuances of jazz music as well as an introduction to improvisation and more advanced concepts.
- Each Book Includes My EE Library
- Every exercise and arrangement recorded by professionals
- Repeated exercises feature rhythm section only
- The basics of jazz style
- How jazz and "traditional" music are different
- Swing style introduced gradually using scat syllables
- Includes Swing Era, Bebop and Latin/Rock
- Quick start the rhythm section
- Includes additional specialized material for piano, guitar, bass and drums
- Rhythm players can either play along with the full band or study individually
- Jazz history and people
- Basic stylistic periods
- Composers and performers
- 7 full band arrangements
- Carefully paced performance pieces
- Sample improvised solos included
- Improvisation made easy
- Starts with 2-measure phrases
- Teaches how to "jazz up" a melody
- Matches correct scales with chords
You may be the next John Allred or Tommy Dorsey! Order this book/CD combo and take your musicianship to new heights!
Essential Elements for Jazz Ensemble - Trombone (Book with EEi)
- Width: 9.0"