- 502109 000000000 502109000000000
Hal Leonard Fingerpicking Movie Music (Songbook)
- Write a Review
The arrangements in the Hal Leonard Fingerpicking Movie Music songbook are carefully written for intermediate-level guitarists. Each solo combines me...Read More
15 songs arranged for solo guitar in standard notation and tablature.
The arrangements in the Hal Leonard Fingerpicking Movie Music songbook are carefully written for intermediate-level guitarists. Each solo combines melody and harmony in one superb fingerpicking arrangement. The guitar instruction book also offers an easy introduction to basic fingerstyle guitar. The 15 songs include such recognizable tunes as "Do You Know Where You're Going To?" and "Duelin' Banjos."
- Fingerpicking arrangements as well as introduction to fingerstyle guitar
- Song list:
- Back To The Future
- Do You Know Where You're Going To?
- Duelin' Banjos
- Theme From E.T. (The Extra-Terrestrial)
- Forrest Gump - Main Title (Feather Theme)
- Il Postino (The Postman)
- Jessica's Theme (Breaking In The Colt)
- More (Ti Guarderò Nel Cuore)
- Somewhere In Time
- Somewhere, My Love
- Speak Softly, Love (Love Theme)
- Love Theme From 'St. Elmo's Fire'
- Tears In Heaven
Work on your fingerpicking with these 15 movie themes and famous soundtrack songs. Order now.
Fingerpicking Movie Music (Songbook)
- ISBN: 1423425146
- Format: Softcover - TAB
- Width: 9.0"
- Length: 12.0"
- 48 pages