- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hal Leonard Power Tools For Studio One 2 Book/DVD-ROM
- Write a Review
- J03421 000000000 J03421000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Power Tools for Studio One 2, Volume 1 orients users to the program and teaches them to record, play, and edit audio and MIDI. In Power Tools for Stu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Power Tools for Studio One 2, Volume 1 orients users to the program and teaches them to record, play, and edit audio and MIDI. In Power Tools for Studio One 2, Volume 2, Studio One maven Larry the O takes users even deeper, into advanced applications, such as working with loops and video, and the all-important processes that constitute the second half of music production: mixing, mastering, and sharing your work with the world, exploring each topic in comprehensive detail.
The transparent integration of mixing, mastering, and sharing is fundamental of Studio One 2's amazing production power. This book unleashes this power, demonstrating:
• How to jump from a mastering session back to a mix to make changes, then instantly update the mastering session
• Ways to export your masters to an audio file, a DDP file that can be sent to a professional mastering house, or a set of compressed files for digital downloading
• How to upload directly from Studio One 2 to online services, such as SoundCloud
• The unique capacity to trade tricks with other users through Studio One Exchange
In addition, this volume discusses important features released since the first volume was written, such as macros and more.
Series: Power Tools
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Format: Softcover with DVD-ROM
Author: Larry the O
Inventory #HL 00110295