- Product 502520
Hal Leonard Tipbook for Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Tipbook for Acoustic Guitar is the perfect owner's guide for acoustic guitarists of all levels. The guitar reference book features numerous tips on a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An astoundingly clear and informative book packed with tips every guitarist can use.
Tipbook for Acoustic Guitar is the perfect owner's guide for acoustic guitarists of all levels. The guitar reference book features numerous tips on auditioning and buying an acoustic guitar, choosing new strings, maintenance and tuning, and much more. Also included are chapters on the instrument's family, history, and production, as well as an index, a glossary, unique online interactive tip codes, and a complete set of guitar chord diagrams.
- Bird's-eye view of the acoustic guitar
- Lessons and practice exercises
- Dozens of clear illustrations
- Instructions on selecting and play-testing
- Instructions on maintenance and tuning
- Basic background information
- Comparisons of major guitar brands
- Comparison of factory-built guitars versus home workshops
- Guitar family lineage and history
- Tips for using good picks and nails
- Tuning tips
- How to clean and change strings
- How to buy a good guitar
- Overview of string materials, gauges, windings, and tensions
- Differences between classic and steel-string guitars
- Price indications
- Glossary, index, online tips
- Author: Hugo Pinksterboer
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
Become an acoustic guitar expert in no time by absorbing the plethora of clear information found in this useful music book.
- Book Length: 240 pages
- Dimensions: 9" H x 6" W
- Format: Softcover book
- ISBN: 142344275X