- Product 704101
Harmonic Vision Music Ace 2 - Consumer Version
- Write a Review
Designed for beginning and intermediate students. Features 2,000 musical examples covering treble, alto, and bass clefs, Music Ace 2 picks up where M...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A well thought-out, award-winning course that kids actually enjoy!
Designed for beginning and intermediate students. Features 2,000 musical examples covering treble, alto, and bass clefs, Music Ace 2 picks up where Music Ace leaves off to introduce standard notation, rhythm, melody, harmony, intervals, and much more. The Associated Press called it "an ideal supplement to one-on-one music instruction." The National Association of Parenting Publications awarded the software a gold seal and Children's Software Revue gave it a perfect 5-star rating. Maestro Max and his choir of Singing Notes return for an encore performance with a variety of new instruments to provide students with a continuing introduction to music fundamentals and theory. Music Ace 2 continues the same fun and engaging format of 24 comprehensive lessons, challenging games, and a creative composition tool.
- 24 engaging, self-paced lessons accelerate development of fundamental music skills and music theory. Lessons cover:
- Standard Notation
- Comparing Rhythms
- Rhythmic Dictation
- Quarter Notes
- Eighth Notes
- All Key Signatures
- Hearing Melodies
- Melodic Contour
- Half Notes & Ties
- Dotted Quarter Notes
- Sixteenth Notes
- Rhythmic Composition
- Time Signature
- Major & Minor Scales
- Intro to Intervals
- Three Sounds Per Beat
- 6/8 Time
- Intro to Harmony
- Ear Training
- Composing Melodies
- Distinguishing Melodies & Harmonies
- 24 exciting multi-level games (one per lesson) sharpen music skills and improve retention of important lesson concepts. Colorful animated 3-D graphics, digitized sound effects, bonus points and high scores provide fun, interactive entertainment. Users can select novice or advanced difficulty settings.
- TRACKING PROGRESS
- Special feature tracks an individual's progress through lessons and games. A "completion count" provides the number of times the user has gone through each section of a lesson and "games progress" provides high scores.
- MUSIC DOODLE PAD
- Unique feature allows individuals to easily compose their own music using a variety of instrument sounds. These creative compositions can be saved and played back for others, showcasing the knowledge and skills acquired from the lessons and games. Users can also listen to and modify popular music selections from the Jukebox section of the Music Doodle Pad.
- INSTRUCTIONAL AND APPEARANCE SETTINGS
Music Ace 2 - Consumer Version
- Hybrid CD-ROM for Mac or Windows 95, 98
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is a nice teaching tool but any possible positive aspects are totally overshadowed by the fact that you must keep the CD in the computer to use the program. There is a fine line between protecting your product and complete disregard for your users and making the CD stay in the machine goes way over that line. I reviewed the product and thought that I might suggest it for my beginning students but when I discovered that it was crippled, I would never foist a product like this on anyone. Can you just imagine if every program you ever bought required you to have the CD in the machine to use it?I thought not.