- H92971 000000000 H92971000000000
KJOS Standard Of Excellence Book 3 Conductor Score
- Write a Review
The Standard of Excellence Comprehensive Band Method Books combine a strong performance-centered approach with music theory, music history, ear train...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Standard of Excellence Comprehensive Band Method Books combine a strong performance-centered approach with music theory, music history, ear training, listening composition, improvisation, and interdisciplinary and multicultural studies.
- Full color drawings and color-coding of important text and music motivate and inform.
- Three starting systems help ensure positive results in any beginning situation.
- FOR ... ONLY exercises (i.e. FOR FLUTES ONLY) offer idiomatic solutions to the unique challenges of each instrument.
- Excellerators (advanced supplemental exercises) reinforce and enrich performance basics.
- A nine page FOR OBOES ONLY starting system gives beginners a solid foundation for learning in the full band setting.
- Expanded French Horn and Percussion books, including a separate book for Timpani & Auxiliary Percussion, address the unique needs of beginners on these instruments.
- A comprehensive,totally-correlated Electric Bass book offers expanded opportunities for student involvement.
- Music from over 20 countries, with correlated enrichments, encourages multicultural study.
- Achievement Lines and GO FOR EXCELLENCE! test lines ensure objective assessment of students' accomplishments.
- A built-in reward system motivates students and encourages musical growth.
- Expanded 48 page part books (instead of the usual 32 pages) provide added reinforcement of musical skills.
Standard Of Excellence Book 3 Conductor Score
- 10-digit ISBN Number: 0849759749
Media: Music Books
Level or Grade: 3
Series: Standard of Excellence Comprehensive Band Method