- H79867 000000000 H79867000000000
MJS Music Publications Phrase By Phrase Guitar Method - Randy Rhoads (with Ozzy Osbourne)
- Write a Review
The Phrase By Phrase Guitar Method: Randy Rhoads researches his work with Ozzy Osbourne, this method explores Randy's style, variation and improvisat...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 200 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
A DVD which offers descriptive and digestible lessons on the riffs of a modern metal icon.
The Phrase By Phrase Guitar Method: Randy Rhoads researches his work with Ozzy Osbourne, this method explores Randy's style, variation and improvisations on the guitar. As a whole, the viewer will be guided through a learning experience based on popular studio productions, (even comparing alternate takes and edits), concert adaptations, as well as commentary on rare live video footage.
The Phrase By Phrase Guitar Method series explores some of the greatest guitarists of all time, breaking their complex styles into simple, recognizable phrases. Thorough, easy-to-understand descriptions teach proper finger placement and technique, followed by half-speed practice tempos and combined sections that are played at full speed.
- Format: DVD
- Lessons Include:
- Introduction by instructor Mark John Sternal.
- Guitars and Tone: How to achieve with basic gear.
- Suicide Solution - Warm up lesson, beginner to intermediate.
- I Don't Know - Exclusive studio vs live references of rhythm changes, fills, classical adaptations and searing, full neck guitar solos.
- Crazy Train - major/minor rhythm structure, two hand tapping, including studio, live and alternate track comparisons.
- S.A.T.O. - Intricate rhythm structure, soloing with ascending and descending passages.
- Believer - Razor edge rhythmic precision, classical interludes, and melodic use of blues and classical scales.
- Diary Of A Madman - Guitar Solo Lesson - combining the exotic Hungarian and Pentatonic minor scales.
Order today and learn what it really takes to play guitar like Randy Rhoads!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about MJS Music Publications Phrase By Phrase Guitar Method - Randy Rhoads (with Ozzy Osbourne):
Does not show him playing the entire song from start to finish for some reason ? Decent tabs but the interface is a jump through hoops bonanza that barely works.