- Product 700903
PG Music The Blues Guitarist
- Write a Review
The Blues Guitarist is a professional, fully featured music program containing studio recordings of great electric blues guitar music. Listen to hot ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Blues Guitarist is a professional, fully featured music program containing studio recordings of great electric blues guitar music. Listen to hot session players perform great sounding blues music, while you learn the riffs, licks and tricks!
We've recorded each instrument (guitar, piano, bass and drums) on separate tracks, allowing you to listen to each part independently. Powerful multimedia features let you study the arrangements, hear the music, and play along with top studio musicians.
The Blues Guitarist has great "chops" - nearly an hour of hot blues plus tips and techniques. With seamlessly integrated MultiTrack audio, MIDI, chord symbols, tablature and music notation, The Blues Guitarist turns a typical sound card equipped PC into a blues performance powerhouse.
Jam with the band!
The Multimedia features of The Blues Guitarist give you the ability to mute or solo any audio track independently and study or play that part yourself. On-screen notation shows you the music, tablature and chord progressions as it scrolls by in perfect time with the band. Unlike an ordinary CD recording, you can precisely control the audio mix by adjusting the volume and balance controls for each instrument.
Hours of hot Blues!
Play The Blues Guitarist through your computer speakers for hours of listening enjoyment. Playback continues in the background of other programs so you can listen to your favorite music while you work. Select your own playlist of favorite songs, or let the program automatically play the entire library. All you need is a personal computer and a love of great blues music!
Learn the Riffs!
Develop pro skills by studying the extensive performance notes. Each song is explained with 'inside' descriptions of techniques such as slides, bends, trademark licks and more. Advanced multimedia features directly link each performance note to a real example in the music tracks. Loop, Pause, Advance and Backup controls make learning easy. With The Blues Guitarist you don't just hear how it's played, you see how it's played!
- On-screen guitar fretboard shows you which notes are being played.
- Solo, mute, combine and mix the singing tracks independantly.
- Transpose the music to the key of your choice.
- Focus on any section with the versatile loop feature.
- Slow parts down for further study with the 1/2 time feature.
- Choose vocal and/or instrumental playback.
- Separate audio tracks for each part (guitar, piano, bass and drums).
- Print all the guitar parts to study anytime.
- Control audio playback with the mini-mixer window.
- Transpose or change tempo 'on-the-fly'.
- Jump to any position in the song.
- Jukebox mode for continuous play.
- Mark and play your favorite songs.
- Adjust Volume, Panning settings for individual parts.
- Split the Piano into Right and Left hand parts automatically.
- Play along with the performance in real-time on any instrument.
The Blues Guitarist
- System requirements:
- Windows 9x / ME / NT / 2000 / XP
- Minimum 16MB RAM
- PC 16 bit Soundcard
- CD-ROM Drive