- Product 241595
Roland RCS-848 Lab Conferencing System
- Write a Review
The Roland RCS-848 Lab Conferencing System represents the next generation in music and audio conferencing systems. This all-in-one communication solu...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A tool for group piano teaching, music ensemble instruction, and even sophisticated language lab teaching.
The Roland RCS-848 Lab Conferencing System represents the next generation in music and audio conferencing systems. This all-in-one communication solution is the perfect teaching tool for group piano teaching, music ensemble instruction, and even sophisticated language lab teaching. Because the RCS-848 doesn't rely on external computer hardware or software, it's both intuitive and easy-to-use.
With a rack-mountable audio hub that can be controlled via the RCS-848 Conference Controller and 8-student communication capability, the Roland RCS-848 is a comprehensive stand-alone system that does not rely on any external computer hardware or software, it is easy-to-install and simple-to-use.
Professors, artists and business people alike can record lectures and performances using an external audio recorder, such as a CD, hard disk or computer making the RCS-848 a great resource for offices and universities. Educators can also monitor and communicate with their students through an external monitoring speaker system such as a stereo power-amp with speakers.
In Standard Mode the Roland RCS-848 allows teachers to monitor and communicate with up to eight students in stereo via nine supplied RCS-1 interface boxes and RCS-HS headsets-the system's expandable to 48 students in stereo with optional RCS-8EXP expansion kits. In addition, any student may be assigned to one of four practice groups (i.e. Group A, B, C or D) for ensemble practice, performance, and communication. The result is a flexible music conferencing system that is fully expandable.
The system can also operate in Split Mode, allowing educators to accommodate up to 48 students in mono by adding optional RCS-8EXP expansion kits and RCS-HS headsets as needed.
- Comprehensive stand-alone conferencing system
- 8-station stereo lab system expandable up to 48-stations with RCS-8EXP expansion kits
- Easy set up using supplied connectors, cables, and headsets
- Rack mountable hub controlled via the conference controller
- External audio output for monitoring and recording
- RCS-848 includes nine RCS-1 interface boxes and nine RCS-HS headsets
- Broadcast an external audio source (e.g. CD player, computer, Music Tutor, etc.) using CD input or AUX input; record lectures and performances on an external audio recorder (e.g. CD, hard disk, computer, etc.) using MON output
- Audio input for external source playback