More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J01797 000000000 J01797000000000
Row-Loff The Snare Drummer's ToolBox Book
- Write a Review
Including a DVD and an instruction book, The Snare Drummer's Toolbox is an excellent resource for an early to intermediate drummer looking to establi...Read More
This multimedia set is the absolute method for beginning snare drum!
Including a DVD and an instruction book, The Snare Drummer's Toolbox is an excellent resource for an early to intermediate drummer looking to establish or refine their snare rudiments. Features set-up and tuning insight, lessons, play-along tracks and video instruction.
- Book includes:
- Instructions on set-up & tuning your snare drum
- Ten lessons covering reading, stroke types, cut time, triple meter, rudiments, and more
- 20 solos and 11 duets, each focused on the material for each lesson
- Fun "Eye-Q Review" tests at the end of each lesson
- Chop-Builders Page
- The "15 Toolbox Essential Rudiments"
- Five rudiment solos each focusing on (3) rudiments
- A two-page "Grand Finale" solo
- DVD includes:
- Video instruction for each lesson in the "Toolbox"
- An interview with Scott Brown detailing classroom format
- Video instruction on the nine "Toolbox" percussion instruments with Dr. Julie Hill
- Two play-along tracks (mp3's at two tempos) for every solo & duet
- 62 mp3 "Groove Tracks" diverse in styles and tempos for practice
- 26 mp3 Stick-Click metronome tempos