- J46318 000000000 J46318000000000
David Bowie - Pin Ups
- Write a Review
Side one1. "Rosalyn" (Originally recorded by The Pretty Things) Jimmy Duncan, Bill Farley 2:272. "Here Comes the Night" (Notably recorded by Them) Be...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The seventh studio album by David Bowie, contains cover songs, released in 1973.
1. "Rosalyn" (Originally recorded by The Pretty Things) Jimmy Duncan, Bill Farley 2:27
2. "Here Comes the Night" (Notably recorded by Them) Bert Berns 3:09
3. "I Wish You Would" (Notably recorded by The Yardbirds) Billy Boy Arnold 2:40
4. "See Emily Play" (Originally recorded by Pink Floyd) Syd Barrett 4:03
5. "Everything's Alright" (Originally recorded by The Mojos) Nicky Crouch, John Konrad, Simon Stavely, Stuart James, Keith Karlson 2:26
6. "I Can't Explain" (Originally recorded by The Who) Pete Townshend 2:07
7. "Friday on My Mind" (Originally recorded by The Easybeats) George Young, Harry Vanda 3:18
8. "Sorrow" (Notably recorded by The Merseys) Bob Feldman, Jerry Goldstein, Richard Gottehrer 2:48
9. "Don't Bring Me Down" (Originally recorded by The Pretty Things) Johnnie Dee 2:01
10. "Shapes of Things" (Originally recorded by The Yardbirds) Paul Samwell-Smith, Jim McCarty, Keith Relf 2:47
11. "Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere" (Originally recorded by The Who) Roger Daltrey, Pete Townshend 3:04
12. "Where Have All the Good Times Gone" (Originally recorded by The Kinks) Ray Davies 2:35
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.