- Product 707438
Yamaha LC2 Piano Lab with 8 PSR-273 Package
- Write a Review
The LC2 Piano Lab includes an 8-channel unit with a LCH1 rackmountable hub and SB2 student boxes with stereo instrument, microphone, and computer aud...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Perfect package is all your classroom needs.
The LC2 Piano Lab includes an 8-channel unit with a LCH1 rackmountable hub and SB2 student boxes with stereo instrument, microphone, and computer audio inputs plus output and level controls. The hub is controlled by the LC2 hardwire remote or the optional intuitive MLM software. Works with any instrument with an audio output such as keyboards, electronic drums, guitars, basses, and silent violins/brass. Includes headphones and all the CAT5 cables you need to get started.
The 8 PSR-273 keyboards are the first in the series with a backlit LCD screen, and numerous other upgrades like the improved Yamaha Education Suite 2, dedicated split-and-layer buttons, a new speaker system with bass ports, plus GM and XG Lite compatiblity and internet ready. Standard features make it a fantastic keyboard for the price: the industry's best portable piano sound, high-quality tone generation and DSP effects, special DJ voices, 61 full-size keys with touch response, 32-note polyphony, 480 voices, 9 reverbs, 4 choruses, 100 preset songs, 100 styles, and much more. Requires 6 D batteries or PA3C power adapter.
Package also includes 8 Yamaha Survival Kits, which contain a Yamaha PA3B power adapter, Yamaha footswitch, 2-year extended warranty, bonus coupons for accessories, stereo headphones, and Yamaha Survival Kit DVD.
- 8-channel unit
- LCH1 rackmountable hub
- SB2 student boxes with stereo instrument, microphone, and computer audio inputs plus output and level controls
- LC2 hardwire remote
- Optional intuitive MLM software
- Works with any instrument with an audio output
- CAT5 cables
- 61 full-size keys with touch response
- 32-note polyphony
- 480 voices
- 9 reverbs and 4 choruses
- 100 preset songs
- 100 styles
- Built-in 2-way speaker system with bass ports
- Improved Y.E.S. (Yamaha Education Suite 2)
- Backlit LCD display
- General MIDI and XG Lite compatible
- PC button for easy computer connectivity
- Special DJ voices for cool sounds and grooves
- 26 harmony types
- Headphone jack
- Sustain pedal input
- 12cm speakers x 2
- 3W + 3W amplifier
- Dimensions: 36-1/3" x 14-4/5" x 5-1/5"
- 11.66 lbs.
- Requires 6 D batteries or PA3C power adapter
- Yamaha PA3B power adapter
- Yamaha footswitch
- 2-year extended warranty
- Bonus coupons for accessories
- Stereo headphones