- Write a Review
The Connstellation revisited.
The A6, designed in collaboration with Adams Performing Artist Dontae Winslow, is a fantastic combination of old-world craftsmanship with modern improvements. Based on the Conn Connstellation, this horn possesses many of the same features of the classic instrument including its smaller bore (.438/11mm), wide wrap, first-valve trigger assembly, counterweights and general ergonomics.
The Connstellation was the preferred instrument of many of the greatest trumpeters in history including Maynard Ferguson. While the original instrument is popularly considered a masterpiece classic trumpet, there were some aspects of it that perhaps weren’t perfect. Adams worked at improving the overall sound color palette, the intonation, the centering and the weight balance. Plus, the valve masters at Adams have solved the problem of Connstellations’ valves sometimes getting a little clanky after some number of years.
Bell: Yellow Brass - 125 mm
Bore: S 11 mm
Finish: Clear Lacquered
A respectful refinement of a classic instrument.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.