- J48458 000001000 J48458000001000
Adams A7 Selected Series Professional Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
The A7 is a large (.470/12mm) bore instrument that is suited for a player who wants a very open feel and large note targets. The direct result of ext...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lots of color for the jazz soloist, blends well in symphonic environments.
The A7 is a large (.470/12mm) bore instrument that is suited for a player who wants a very open feel and large note targets. The direct result of extensive work with Adams Artist Guido Segers, the A7 also features Adams' largest mouthpipe (Adams 2L) which also accentuates the spread of sound. Primarily geared towards the orchestral player, this instrument blends like no other. It is also popular with jazz soloists for the breadth of its tonal scope.
- Bell: Gold Brass - 126 mm
- Bore: L 12 mm
- Finish: Clear Lacquered
Large bore, large sound, lots of color, blends beautifully.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.