- J48507 000001000 J48507000001000
Adams E3 Selected Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
It’s almost an embarrassment of riches for a brass instrument designer to be availed of Adams’ knowledge and years of experience, but Miel Adams and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Euphonium with unique design elements, yellow brass bell and silver plate.
It’s almost an embarrassment of riches for a brass instrument designer to be availed of Adams’ knowledge and years of experience, but Miel Adams and his staff somehow suffer through, and in moments of their greatest indulgence, produce instruments like the E3 Selected Series Euphonium. The form of the E3 bell, bottom bow, first bow and leadpipe differ in design and shape from the other Adams euphoniums.
Drawn from all of the possibilities offered in Adams Custom Series, the Selected Series is an overview of the most popular and though arguable and qualitative, the best combination of specifications from the thousands of possibilities found in the Adams Custom Series. This iteration of the E3 features a 305 mm yellow brass bell with a silver plate and a 0.60 gauge. The valve bores are 15 mm on 1,2, and 3, and 16 mm on 4.
- Bell: Yellow Brass - 305 mm
- Bore: 15 mm - 1st, 2nd, 3rd valve and 16 mm 4th valve
- Finish: Silver plated
- Gauge 0.60
Lively and agile, broad dynamic range.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.