- J48664 000001000 J48664000001000
Adams Selected Series 5-Valve 6/4 C Tuba
- Write a Review
The geometry of the Adams C 6/4 tuba ensures an extremely powerful and dark tone with plenty of core. When testing and adjusting the C tuba with coll...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A majestic 5-valve C.
The geometry of the Adams C 6/4 tuba ensures an extremely powerful and dark tone with plenty of core. When testing and adjusting the C tuba with collaborative input from engineers, designers and artists, Adams focused on crafting an instrument with great projection and a rich overtone spectrum that would sound impressive in any large concert hall. It is an ideal symphonic instrument, and will anchor any large ensemble with presence and authority.
- Key: C
- Size: 6/4
- Bell: Yellow Brass
- Bell diameter: 450 mm
- Valve Bore: 19 mm (1st, 2nd, 3rd), 20 mm (4th) and 20.5 mm (5th - rotary)
- Finish: Silver-plated
- Gauge: 0.70
A glorious achievement. Order it soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.