- J17530 000000000 J17530000000000
Allora AATR-125 Classic Series Bb Trumpet Gift Kit
- Write a Review
The AATR-125 Classic Series Bb Trumpet Gift Kit starts with the popular and well-received Allora AATR-125 Classic Bb trumpet. It is a superb quality ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Allora trumpet with essential accessories.
The AATR-125 Classic Series Bb Trumpet Gift Kit starts with the popular and well-received Allora AATR-125 Classic Bb trumpet. It is a superb quality student trumpet that will allow any student to progress to the next level. The Allora AATR-125 Classic Bb trumpet offers professional-level quality at an affordable price. This trumpet features a .460-inch bore with a medium-large tapered bell that is well suited for any type of music from concert to jazz. It features a 1st-valve thumb saddle, 3rd-valve fixed finger ring and a double-braced main tuning slide. Includes case and mouthpiece and is available in silver finish.
It includes many vital accessories, each of which you would eventually need anyway. Special pricing here on a beautiful student trumpet with everything you need to progress. Trumpet stand, music stand, straight mute, quality mouthpiece and light case included.
The Allora line of instruments was developed to offer the student musician an excellent start to their music career, at prices that parents can afford. Allora instruments meet exacting standards for intonation, comfort, and mechanical reliability and are an ideal alternative to renting.
- Allora AATR-125 trumpet
- On-Stage trumpet stand
- Protec travel light case
- Jo-Ral copper straight mute
- Schilke standard 16C4 mouthpiece
Order today and make sure your equipment is ready for your journey in music.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.