- #J47537 000002000 J47537000002000
Allora ATR-250L Student Series Trumpet
- Write a Review
A used or extraordinarily cheap instrument can actually lessen your child’s likelihood of continuing in music. With the Allora Student series, you ge...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality build, solid warranty, and set up to play.
A used or extraordinarily cheap instrument can actually lessen your child’s likelihood of continuing in music. With the Allora Student series, you get a quality instrument that will play in tune, withstand student treatment, and inspire pride of ownership. Allora instruments are carefully manufactured according to specifications and development accumulated over many years by our team of brass and woodwind buyers. The result is a line of instruments that play well, are durable, and possess a satisfying tone and dynamics capability, all with a price that makes it much easier to get involved with music.
The Allora ATR-250 has a medium large .460" bore, a yellow brass leadpipe and a rose brass bell. It features a first-valve slide thumb saddle, an adjustable 3rd valve slide stop, two water keys and stainless steel pistons for long life and accurate travel. Comes with an upgraded nylon polyfoam case and a three-year warranty.
- Medium-Large .460" Bore
- Yellow Brass Leadpipe
- 4.8" Annealed Lacquered Rose Brass Bell
- Lacquered Brass Body and Tuning Slides
- Inner/Outer Slide Design
- 1st Valve Slide Thumb Saddle
- Adjustable 3rd Valve Slide Stop
- 2 Water Keys
- Stainless Steel Pistons
- Upgraded Nylon Polyfoam case
- 3 Year Warranty
Start your journey in music with the Allora Student series. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.