- Product J18564
Amati AAH 311 Series Eb Alto Horn
AAH 311S Silver
- Write a Review
The Amati AAH 311 Eb Alto Horns are a great choice in an introductory-level Eb alto/tenor horn instrument. The AAH 311 Series features a .460" bore w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-quality horn at an affordable price.
The Amati AAH 311 Eb Alto Horns are a great choice in an introductory-level Eb alto/tenor horn instrument. The AAH 311 Series features a .460" bore with three top-action, stainless steel piston valves designed for a responsive tone and superior action plus a 7.9" upright bell for excellent projection. The Amati AAH 311 Alto Horn includes a case and mouthpiece.
- Key: Eb
- Bore: .460"
- Bell: 7.9"
- Bell material: Yellow brass
- Bell position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless steel piston
- Number of valves: 3
- Valve position: Top-action
- Features: Red brass lead pipe, nickel-silver trimming
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.