- J18573 000000000 J18573000000000
Amati ABG 225 Cavalier Series Eb Fanfare Trumpet
- Write a Review
Ceremonial trumpet, ideal for political events, weddings, awards ceremonies and other types of public presentations. It has a thrilling, regal sound ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Regal ceremonial trumpet.
Ceremonial trumpet, ideal for political events, weddings, awards ceremonies and other types of public presentations. It has a thrilling, regal sound and projects well. The cavalier is an Eb Fanfare Trumpet with a bore of .460", a bell of 4.9" and a length of 19.3". It has a tuning slide, a waterkey 3 flag rings and is available in lacquer or silver plate finish. It is an affordable ceremonial trumpet, striking in appearance possessed of an engaging, arresting timbre.
Order today and add a unique sense of ceremony to your presentations.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.