- J18579 000000000 J18579000000000
Amati ABG 291 Series Eb Fanfare Trumpet
- Write a Review
The Amati ABG 291I Eb Fanfare Trumpet is a perfect choice for use in medieval pageants or madrigal dinners where a bugle is needed. The ABG 291I Trum...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ceremonial fanfare trumpet.
The Amati ABG 291I Eb Fanfare Trumpet is a perfect choice for use in medieval pageants or madrigal dinners where a bugle is needed. The ABG 291I Trumpet features a .460 inch bore and a 4.9 inch bell with excellent projection plus three flag rings on the instrument to add a banner for a realistic fanfare trumpet appearance. This fanfare trumpet also features a balance weight to make the instrument easier to hold and play. The Amati ABG 291I Fanfare Trumpet includes a mouthpiece and is available in lacquer finish. Case NOT included.
Centuries of brass instrument-making experience. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.