- #J18577 000002000 J18577000002000
Amati ASL 382 Series Bass Trombone
ASL 382 Lacquer
- Write a Review
The ASL 382 Bass Trombone is an intermediate to professional model with a bore of .551", a bell of 9.25", yellow brass construction, nickel-silver tr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Symphonic bass trombone.
The ASL 382 Bass Trombone is an intermediate to professional model with a bore of .551", a bell of 9.25", yellow brass construction, nickel-silver trimmings, an open wrap F attachment, extra D slide and waterkey. It is available in silver plate or lacquer finishes. Select from dropdown menu.
Amati brass and woodwind instruments are made exclusively by skilled Czech craftsmen, who draw on centuries of experience and passion for music. Together in cooperation with outstanding musicians, Amati proudly presents instruments with their own soul and unique sound.
Order today and experience the quality and craftsmanship of the Czech Republic.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.