- Product J18568
Amati ATR 383E Bb/A Piccolo Trumpet
ATR 383E Lacquer
- Write a Review
The Amati ATR 383E Bb/A Piccolo Trumpet is one of the most affordable quality instruments from Europe today. The Amati 383 Piccolo Trumpet features a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable, high-quality European-built piccolo trumpet.
The Amati ATR 383E Bb/A Piccolo Trumpet is one of the most affordable quality instruments from Europe today. The Amati 383 Piccolo Trumpet features a .417" bore and 3.5" bell design for excellent projection and tone color. The ATR 383E also features an offset 4th valve for player comfort plus an œA mouthpipe to pitch the instrument in the key of A.
- Key: Bb/A
- Bore: .417"
- Leadpipe: Interchangeable Bb and A pipes
- Leadpipe material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 3.54"
- Bell material: Yellow brass
- Valves: 4 offset stainless steel
- 1st valve slide adjustment: N/A
- 3rd valve slide adjustment: N/A
- Features: Offset valves for playing comfort
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
Click or call to add this trumpet to your brass line.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.