- #463524 000232020 463524000232020
Antoine Courtois Paris AC155-1-0 Professionel Bb Flugelhorn
Silver Rose Brass Bell
- Write a Review
The AC155 Professionel Series features a .413-inch bore and direct air column design through the valveblock. The AC155 also features a 6.6-inch bell ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The AC155 Professionel Series features a .413-inch bore and direct air column design through the valveblock. The AC155 also features a 6.6-inch bell plus 1st and 3rd valve slide triggers for easy intonation adjustment.
- Key of Bb
- .413" bore
- 6.6" bell in yellow or Rose brass
- Monel valves; Vertical valve slides with 1st and 3rd valve slide triggers; Direct air column design through valveblock
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Tone Production
- Fun To Play
- Vibrant Sound
- School Bands
Comments about Antoine Courtois Paris AC155-1-0 Professionel Bb Flugelhorn:
This horn played easier than any flugel I have ever played. I used to think my Kanstul 1526 was the best out there. Frankly it was not even close to this Courtois. For me it is the perfect horn. Very easy to play, great deep warm sound and higher register is clear and sharp. To me and I know everyone is different, this is the BEST flugelhorn I have ever played and I have played many including Taylor, Adams, Kanstul, Marcinkowitz, and Yamaha. This horn outshines them all for me!