- #J22687 000001001 J22687000001001
Antoine Courtois Paris AC420BH Legend Series Hagmann F-Attachment Trombone
AC420BH Lacquer Yellow Brass Bell
- Write a Review
The Antoine Courtois AC420BH Legend Series Hagmann F-Attachment Trombone offers amazing performance and sound for the player looking for a symphonic ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hagmann F-Attachment symphonic.
The Antoine Courtois AC420BH Legend Series Hagmann F-Attachment Trombone offers amazing performance and sound for the player looking for a symphonic trombone. The AC420BH Legend features a .547" bore combined with an 8.5" one piece bell that provides excellent projection and response. The open wrap F-Attachment with the Rene Hagmann valve features a responsive, free-blowing design plus an adjustable thumb trigger for player comfort and mini ball linkage for smooth action. The Courtois AC420BH Legend Hagmann F-Attachment trombone includes a lightweight contoured case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer finish with a choice of yellow or rose brass bell.
- Yellow brass leadpipe
- One-piece yellow or rose brass bell
- Open wrap F-Attachment
- Hagmann valve
- Yellow brass crook and handslide
- Case and mouthpiece included
Hagmann valve symphonic. Order soon.
AC420BH Legend Series Hagmann F-Attachment Trombone
- Key: Bb/F
Leadpipe: Standard fixed
Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
Bell: 8.5-inch one piece
Bell Material: Yellow or rose brass
Handslide: Standard weight
Handslide Material: Yellow brass
Handslide Crook Material: Yellow brass
F-Attachment Wrap: Open
F-Attachment Valve: Hagmann valve
Features: One piece bell; Hagmann valve
Case: Lightweight contoured
Mouthpiece Shank: Large
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.