- #463731 000001003 463731000001003
Antoine Courtois Paris AC420MB Legend Series F-Attachment Trombone
- Write a Review
Designed with French trombone artist Michel Becquet, the Antoine Courtois Paris AC420MB-1-0 Legend Trombone has minimal resistance and optimal resona...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Michel Becquet design attributes.
Designed with French trombone artist Michel Becquet, the Antoine Courtois Paris AC420MB-1-0 Legend Trombone has minimal resistance and optimal resonance. Greatly specified by the famed Becquet, this model has a .541 bore and an 8.5 bell. Its open wrap F attachment allows easy and smooth adjustments. This trombone features a responsive sterling silver mouthpipe. The AC420MB Legend comes with a BAM softpak case.
- .547" bore
- 8.5" bell
- Sterling silver mouthpipe
- Includes deluxe BAM softpack case and mouthpiece
A superior symphonic trombone.
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .547"
- Leadpipe: Standard fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Sterling silver
- Bell: 8.5-inch one piece
- Bell Material: Yellow or rose brass
- Handslide: Standard weight
- Handslide Material: Yellow brass Handslide Crook Material: Yellow brass
- F-Attachment Wrap: Traditional
- F-Attachment Valve: Standard rotor
- Features: One piece bell; Sterling silver leadpipe; Adjustable thumb trigger
- Case: Lightweight contoured
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.