- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bach 16 Stradivarius Series Trombone
- Write a Review
- #483585 000998000 483585000998000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 16 Series features a medium bore to allow even more options on sound color and versatility. Equally at home in the symphony or the jazz ensemble...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 16 Series features a medium bore to allow even more options on sound color and versatility. Equally at home in the symphony or the jazz ensemble with a light but powerful sound that will carry over the rest of the ensemble when needed.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: Standard - .495"/.509" Dual Bore, Lightweight - .509" Bore
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 7.5" one-piece hand-hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass or GoldBrass
- Handslide: Standard or Lightweight
- Handslide Material: Standard - Yellow Brass or Lightweight - Nickel Silver
- Case: Wood Shell Case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 6-1/2AL
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Tone Production
- Poor Construction
- Jazz Clubs
Comments about Bach 16 Stradivarius Series Trombone:
very poor slide makes this horn virtually impossible to play. Absolutely no support from the factory.Project manager Phil Brown did not not respond to voice mails.