- Product 483570
Bach 180MLV Stradivarius Vindabona Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
The Bach 180 Stradivarius Vindabona Series Bb Trumpet features a dual, more conical bore design giving the trumpet a dark, warm sound. It also has a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Vindabona was designed to create the sound of a rotary trumpet with the comfort and ease of Monel pistons.
The Bach 180 Stradivarius Vindabona Series Bb Trumpet features a dual, more conical bore design giving the trumpet a dark, warm sound. It also has a #43 leadpipe for a more open feel and a #72 taper bell which is darker than the standard #37 taper.
Bore: .453"-.459" dual bore
Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
Bell: 4.8" #72 taper, one-piece, hand-hammered
Bell Material: Yellow brass
Valves: Monel piston
1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb saddle
3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring with slide stop
Case: zippered Cordura covered wood shell case
Mouthpiece: Bach 7C
Finish: Lacquer and Silver-plate
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.