- #483627 000989000 483627000989000
Bach 180S-72 Stradivarius Series Bb Trumpet
180S72 Silver With Yellow Brass Bell
- Write a Review
The popular design of the Stradivarius Series is combined with the #72 taper bell that has a fast taper to produce a warmer sound that is less resist...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The popular design of the Stradivarius Series is combined with the #72 taper bell that has a fast taper to produce a warmer sound that is less resistant than the standard #37 taper. This trumpet is well suited for solo or orchestral work.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: 459-inch
- Leadpipe: #25 Standard Taper
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4.8-inch One-Piece #72 Taper
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass or Sterling Plus Silver
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle or Trigger
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring or Trigger with Adjustable Slide Stop
- Features: Standard Water Key
- Case: Deluxe Wood Case with Attached Cover
- Mouthpiece: Bach 7C
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.