- 461658 000000000 461658000000000
Bach 181ML Stradivarius Series Bb Cornet
- Write a Review
Because of its 2 windings and conical bore, this instrument has more resistance and flexibility. Best suited for coloratura work, slurring, triple to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A longtime favorite of leading trumpet professionals.
Because of its 2 windings and conical bore, this instrument has more resistance and flexibility. Best suited for coloratura work, slurring, triple tonguing, and other technical performances. The tone is smooth and not as heroic or martial as that of the Bb trumpet. Available in 3 bore sizes (M, ML, L), this is the medium-large bore model, a versatile, easy playing instrument.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-13/16-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: Top Spring Action Valves in Enclosed Spring Barrel and Two-Point Valve Guides; Nickel Silver Tuning Slide Receiver
- Case: 1805 Deluxe Case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 6 Cornet
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
A cornet you'll love for a lifetime. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.