- 468344 000909000 468344000909000
Bach 189 Stradivarius Series Eb/D Trumpet
- Write a Review
Bach's Soprano trumpet has an easy high register enabling the use of open harmonics and avoidance of cross-fingerings. This results in a clear, brill...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bach's Soprano trumpet has an easy high register enabling the use of open harmonics and avoidance of cross-fingerings. This results in a clear, brilliant, and freely responding tone. This soprano trumpet features a .459-inch bore plus a#239 taper bell, and an additional set of slides to change the pitch to the key of D. Includes a case and mouthpiece.
- Key of Eb / D
- .459" bore
- 4.8" one-piece, hand-hammered, yellow brass #239 taper bell
- Monel piston valves
- Includes set of D slides, case, and mouthpiece
- Key: Eb/D
- Bore: .459"
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 4.8" #239 taper, one-piece, hand-hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Valves: Monel pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring with slide stop
- Case: Wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 7C
- Finish: Lacquer or Silver-plate
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.