- Product 483620
Bach 196 Stradivarius Series Bb/A Piccolo Trumpet
- Write a Review
The 196 Stradivarius Series features a .401 inch small bore and one-piece hand-hammered bell for excellent response and a bright projecting sound. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 196 Stradivarius Series features a .401 inch small bore and one-piece hand-hammered bell for excellent response and a bright projecting sound. The 196 also features a four Monel valve construction to extend the range of the instrument and allow for alternate fingerings.
Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
Bell: One-piece, hand-hammered
Bell Material: Yellow brass
Valves: 4 Monel pistons
1st Valve Slide Adjustment: n/a
3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
Features: Leadpipes for A and Bb
Case: Wood shell
Mouthpiece: Bach 7E
Finish: Lacquer or Silver-plate
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.